Friday, December 19, 2008

Uganda Invitation Package


So things are looking final for Uganda in February!

I received the official invitation from the peace corps with a massive amount of paperwork. I have to get a specialized US passport, and 2 Visas. One for Uganda, and the other one for Kenya. Don't ask me why I need a 27-Month Visa for Kenya. It maybe that part of my job will entail traveling between both countries. If so, that would be Awesome!!

Normally it would take several weeks to get a new passport, and several more weeks to process the Visas. It doesn't seem like a have enough time, but the guy from the Peace Corps office wasn't concerned. Who knows, maybe they bride some of the officials at the consulate to move along the paperwork? Fingers Crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the invite!!! I'm gonna lie and say I'm not at all jealous : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I'm just jealous that you going to be living with those HOT Eastern European girls!

    ReplyDelete